Production Blog: Film Review!

 Madelyn Argueta 

AICE MEDIA STUDIES


Hey guys!

Today I had my mom look at my opening sequence. I had my mom look at my opening sequence because even though I thought my opening sequence was good, I wanted feedback from an outside perspective. While my mom was watching my opening sequence I told her to write down some edits or changed she thought needed/ should be made to enhance my final task. Once she finished watching my final task, she told me that I should fix the quality on the video. She also said that I should make my titles last longer because they went by to fast and that she could not read them. Other than that my mom said my film looked very good and professional. She also complimented the films transitions, and effects. After I got the feedback from my mom, I went ahead and asked another friend for feedback. I asked another person because I wanted to see if she thought something different than my mom's perspective. My friend said she'd loved to watch and critique my film honestly so I played it for her. While she was watching my film I also told her to write down suggestions. Once she finished watching my opening sequence she agreed with my mom in improving the quality. She also agreed that the titles should last longer. Lastly, a suggestion she had for my film was to add a white fade in transition for the flashback scene. Some compliments she gave to my film were that it had appropriate lighting, and costumes, and that the transitions were very clean and suiting. Overall, I was very productive today due to knowing what things to tweak and edit. The littlest changes can improve a film so much. I am very grateful I had two outside perspectives, willing to be honest with me in my film. I will take these changed under consideration and am excited for you guys to see the final product!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Creative Reflection