Production Blog: Changes made from film review!

 Madelyn Argueta 

AICE MEDIA STUDIES 


Hey guys! 

Today I was taking under consideration the critiques my mom and friend made to me from my previous blog. I decided that making those changes would make my film look better so today I added in my those changes which were my final touches before you guys see it. I started off by adjusting the length of my titles to make them longer and legible. This took me about twenty minutes. Once done I rewatched it to see if the titles were more legible now which they were. Then I rewatched the film on Cap cut to see the quality of the film. But noticed that the quality was fine on Cap Cut. Then I realized that when I showed my mom and friend the video, I had exported the film in the lowest resolution. Which was 480P instead of 2k/4k. So I wrote myself a note that when I re-export it to upload I had to make sure the resolution was at 2k/4k. While writing this note I also remembered to write down that I had to credit the song owner of the song I used in my film in the description of the platform I am uploading my final task on (Youtube).  Lastly I changed the transition for the flashback scene so that it looked white. But I did not change it to a fade in because I wanted that scene to be different and stand out. Overall, these small changes made the biggest difference. Today I finished my opening sequence. I am so proud of all the hard work that I have put in these past few and it has paid off because I think my film looks great! I am so excited for you guys to watch it in my next blog. For now this is the end of my journey on this task but I have learned so much and am looking forward to what comes next. Bye guys!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Creative Reflection